Standards of HIV testing
All the available test services listed here are subject to the standards of the World Health Organization (WHO) for HIV tests:
- HIV tests are always voluntary. You are the only one who decides whether you want to do this test.
- The test services listed on this website carry out anonymous tests. It is not necessary to give your name. Your personal test result remains confidential and will not be passed on to anybody else.
- The test services listed on this website will offer you a consultation before and after the test. The consultants undergo a regular professional training.
- All test services listed here use high quality testing methods.
- Furthermore, you will be provided with information about protective measures against HIV and other sexually transferable infections as well as Hepatitis C. You will also be informed where you can get the relevant treatment should that become necessary.